8.02.2010

I'm a Blogger, Floow me PART 2

Second part of this wonderful swap :D I've been so busy lately. GB turned 21. Can you say Montely Crue cover band? Oh yeah. I've been working on my "Waste Not, Want Not" 7 day experience, but I will get into that later. Also, more picture to update!

But for now, i leave you with blog reviews. These are the last five of this swap. Just to refresh, this swap involved following ten people and having ten people follow you. It's a great way to gain exposure to other blogs!


@AnaGoncalves

What a great eye with the camera! Her other blog also shows her wonderful talent. I love crafting, so it makes sense I would enjoy a crafting blog :D I love the information on the sustainable eco-systems!! I'm excited to be a follower!



@sparsilevacivity

I feel like this blog is going to keep me super informed about whats new and exciting :D I love that shes into t-shirt reconstruction! I'll be really looking forward to those posts. I like review-style blogs and (since me and this blogger are the same age practically!) there seems to be more to come from this blog that will be enjoyable to read.

@scrappinauntie

Oooo, orange! First off, how ADORABLE is her info? I like people who come off as really happy about their lives. It's inspiring, in a way. The signature after every entry is a really cool idea! I'm getting a lot of "feel good" vibes from this place and it's great :D


@3stairs


ATC GALORE! It makes me wish I took a picture of my first ATC :( I like how she incorporates a "Friday Fill-in" it's a neat little idea where the entries appear to be short, sweet, and to the point. The just allow the reader to gain a better sense of the person behind the blog.

@NikonGoddess

This blog had me when my eyes laid on that wonderful potato recipe which graced the first post! I love how optimistic she is when she talks about swapping. The "100 that make me happy" post was such a good idea! I'm looking forward to this blog. Plus, most of the recipes can be vegan-ized :D

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention, and also for dropping by. I appreciate it. What a truly wonderful way to connect with other bloggers. Hope you are having a nice Summer. Love from Ana Goncalves on Swap Bot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning me. I love trying new receipes, and spices. Honestly, Borel's Cajun Zing spices are the best I've ever found. I use them all the time.

    I love your blog it's so happy feeling.

    Happy blogging! See you around.
    NikonGoddes (The NikonLady is my old handle...but apparently opened my blog with it from the beginning - argh!)

    ReplyDelete